Knee pain Treatment Cold Therapy Knee Ice Pack Wrap with Compression
After an injury blood vessels are damaged and this allows blood cells and fluid to seep into spaces around the joint, resulting in swelling and bruising. When ice is applied the temperature decreases and constricts local blood vessels, slowing metabolism and decreasing fluid build-up. Ice can also numb nerve endings, reducing the transfer of impulses to the brain that register as pain.
Cold Compression Therapy combines two of the principles of R.I.C.E. (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) to reduce pain and swelling from a sports or activity injury to soft tissues. The therapy is especially useful for sprains, strains, pulled muscles and pulled ligaments.
The EVERCRYO cold compression wrap offers cold therapy in a soft outer cover, and a conveniently attached elastic wrap that keeps the pack in place. It is an ideal solution when it comes to treating inflammation and pain due to athletic injuries, sprains, strains, arthritis, post-surgery pain, rehabilitation and inflammatory disorders. You are able to control the compression yourself with an inflating pump.
1. Combine cryotherapy and compression therapy in one product
2. Control the compression yourself with an inflating pump
3. 8 wraps available: shoulder, back, knee, ankle, thigh, calf, elbow, hand/wrist
4. Easy to use: Store in the freezer approximately 60-90 minutes, then the wrap can be used
5. Adjustable nylon PVC wraps holds gel-pack in place
6. Re-freezable gel packs that can be wiped off
7. For use on both right and left side
Soothes injured area and helps reduce pain, stiffness and inflammation
Great for arthritis, bursitis, sore muscles, aches and pains
Cold therapy helps decrease swelling and inflammation, and reduces pain
Compression therapy helps deliver cold therapy deep into the muscle tissues
Cold Compression Therapy is designed to have maximum therapy effect by applying efficient air pressure onto the body part with making use of air compression. And this product combines two of the principles of R.I.C.E. (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) to reduce pain and swelling from a sports or activity injury to soft tissues and recommended by orthopedic surgeons following surgery. The therapy is especially useful for sprains, strains, pulled muscles and pulled ligaments.
How to Use
1. Place the ice pack in the freezer approximately 60~90 minutes and then stick on the wrap via hook and loop
2. Carefully cover the affected area. The EVERCRYO logo must be upright facing out and tie up the strap
3. Turning the knob form “off” to “on” and squeeze the air pump to add pressure you need
4. Place the ice pack in freezer when it warm up, then repeat the above steps